Skip to content

Students enrolling at Freeport High School should have the following documents available:

  • Copy of birth certificate
  • ID of parent or guardian enrolling student
  • Guardianship paperwork, if applicable
  • Current physical (from in state or out of state, in state physical will need to be completed within 30 days of registering)
  • Florida Certification of Immunization

Please email Celeste Goodwin [email protected] or call at 850.892-1200 x4113 if you need more information.