Hello, new Freeport High School Student and Parent/Guardian!
COVID-19 has impacted many areas in education. One of which is the new student registration process.
Due to COVID-19 and the new policies in place, Freeport High School’s new student registration has been adjusted. If you would like to have a no contact registration, please follow the directions below.
- Download the following forms and complete.
- Please scan or take a clear picture of the following:
*Copy of birth certificate
*ID of parent or guardian enrolling student
*Guardianship paperwork, if applicable
*Current physical (from in state or out of state, in state physical will need to be completed within 30 days of registering)
*Florida Certification of Immunization
- Email Celeste Goodwin, Registrar, all required paperwork
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (850) 892-1200, ext. 4113
Office hours for registration are Monday from 9-1, please call Celeste Goodwin at 850-892-1200, ext. 4113 to make an appointment for registration. There will be a screening process when entering the school which involves a short questionnaire and temperature check. Please have in hand the paperwork listed above.
- New Student Registration Form.pdf (152.6 KBs)
- Bulldog News Network.pdf (31.6 KBs)
- 2020-21 COE.pdf (736.4 KBs)
- Controlled Open Enrollment.pdf (210.9 KBs)
- Student Residency.pdf (203.9 KBs)
- Student Handbook Signature.pdf (336.5 KBs)
- Notice and Understanding of the Walton County Student COC.pdf (1.8 MBs)
- Emergency Card.pdf (929.0 KBs)
- Records request.pdf (87.0 KBs)